Simple exterior mod = nice return!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been wanting to do this one for a while but just hadn't taken the time to do it.

A few months ago, I had removed my SVT fender vents and applied red 3M vinyl behind them to match the red SVT stamped in my beadlocks.

Well today I finally took the time to remove the 6.2L door emblems and put the red vinyl behind the L. Took a little more time and precision getting the vinyl cut to an exact fit but it was worth it.

I think they turned out nice! Would probably look good on any color except terrain.

Before and after pics. What do you guys think??

20131016_165100.jpg

20131016_165145.jpg

20131016_165224.jpg

Last edited:

AlpineM3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks siiiiiiick, great job!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey hoss, I've been wondering for a while now... how the hell did you get 2014 Wheels? I'm jealous... you've had them for a few months now right?

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey hoss, I've been wondering for a while now... how the hell did you get 2014 Wheels? I'm jealous... you've had them for a few months now right?

I have a friend that works for the company that produces the wheels for Ford and a lot of the other manufactures.

They send prototypes to the OE before they actually make them and then those prototypes end up just whatever happening to them. That's how I got them.

If you have the 2013+ standard beadlocks - its an easy retro. Just paint the ring charcoal and either inlay some red vinyl in the SVT or paint them red. Personally I like the darker ring and the touch of red.

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 guestions

Has anyone found a vinyl inlay for the Gen 2 Raptor badge on the right side of the tailgate.

Has anyone added a badge on on the front door panels like the Gen 1 6.2L badge. I feel like there needs to be a badge there. Thoughts.

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2 guestions

Has any found a vinyl inlay for the Gen 2 Raptor badge on the right side of the tailgate.

Has anyone added a badge on on the front door panels like the Gen 1 6.2L badge. I feel like there needs to be a badge there. Thoughts.
holy shit. a ghost. what kind of badge you thinking of putting there?