Shiny new WSI light rack showed up today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Harblar

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6 Whelen Micro Pioneers. I was worried they'd make the truck too tall to fit in the garage, so Jimmy hooked me up with a sweet power fold mechanism. Now I gotta just figure out how to wire it into the powerfold mirrors and I'll be set! ;-)

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
did you think about mounting the base underneath the plastic trim? im thinking when i get mine to trace the base and cut just enough from the plastic to have just the bar go through and hide the bolts underneath the plastic for a super clean look... looks great btw

OP
OP
Harblar

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't cross my mind, but it's not a bad idea. I'm just going to hit the bolts with some tux black touch up paint so they're not as noticeable.

Edit:

Actually, on a second look, that probably wouldn't work. The base plate is welded on so you would need to have a hole big enough for the whole plate to fit and or split out the side to make it work. Nope. I'll keep it on top! ;-)

Last edited:

smarsha11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool. I saw this in the shop when I had my springs installed. Jimmy was working on how he was going to get the power fold to work. Also saw the side panels in the raw. He said the owner was a Metallica fan. I had no idea how much. Nice truck. :lewx4: