SDHQ hidden bedside support system install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sharpertouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there any install videos or pictures out there besides the SDHQ install instructions? Also any feedback on these would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are there any install videos or pictures out there besides the SDHQ install instructions? Also any feedback on these would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I thought I posted a few pics on the install thread.

What questions do you have? They package the kit well, but should have labeled the parts. The install took about 2 hours. I drink heavily and work slow.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

H O L I D A Y CHEER Event fundraiser
Donate $5 for a chance to win a Craven Dip Stick
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=936608
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

VOTE VOTE VOTE
https://polldaddy.com/poll/9218785/
For your favorite five.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The hard part of the installation is propping yourself up in a comfortable position to be able to reach the bed with the drill. When we did this on @Jimbo's truck we got a couple of pallets and stacked them up, put a bit of old cardboard on them and used them to lay on while drilling the holes. Once the holes are drilled the rest of the install is a piece of cake!

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
The hard part of the installation is propping yourself up in a comfortable position to be able to reach the bed with the drill. When we did this on @Jimbo's truck we got a couple of pallets and stacked them up, put a bit of old cardboard on them and used them to lay on while drilling the holes. Once the holes are drilled the rest of the install is a piece of cake!

You forgot that fact that it was 4 degrees outside.