Saints Offroad front and rear bumpers!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nitefighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's been about a month since I installed my Saints Offroad front Bravo LED bumper and rear Alpha bumper. Shipping was fast and customer service was the best I've received yet! The install was pretty straight forward with only one trip to the hardware store for a spacer for the hood latch. Every truck is a little different so if you get this bumper that's the only part that you will have to get.

The bumpers were very well packaged with foam protecting all the corners, then put in a heavy plastic bag and taped. It is then placed in a cardboard box with even more foam to protect it!

Ronnie at Saints Offroad suggests having three people when installing the front bumper, that way two can adjust while one stands back to check clearances. The front bumper bolts to the frame horns and then to the side of the frame beneath the body mount. The skid utilizes the two rear skid bolts from the stock skid and then six new nylon nuts and flat head bolts.

The rear bumper was pretty straight forward with only one minor and I mean minor clearance issue for the spare tire lock cylinder. I had to do a little filing to get it to fit but no worries. I would suggest upgrading to LED license plate lights as they are a little further apart from stock and do little to light up the license plate. Ronnie suggest checking to see if you can remove and install your spare tire with the stock tools, he said only a couple people have had to use a couple extensions and a ratchet to get theirs out. Mine works fine with the stock tools.

All in all I am very impressed with everything from Saints Offroad, from products to customer service they have taken care of me!

Attachments

• P3230042.jpg
    P3230042.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 192
  • P3230043.jpg
    P3230043.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 187
  • P3230044.jpg
    P3230044.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 186
  • P3270049.jpg
    P3270049.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 156
  • P3270050.jpg
    P3270050.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 157
  • P3270051.jpg
    P3270051.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 159

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like this bumper, how much does it stick out in the front? Any chance of a shot from the side of the front?