Rouge Racing Spare Tire Carrier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be great tire carrier and bed would be in use but i think those bed sides have to be supported really well. I would love this kind of solution but i can't have those side supports like that. Looking forward to see what they say about it.

Guess that carrier is also working as a bed stabilizer like the TMX bed stabilizer...For sure it has to be well supported if you don't want to tear up your bed sides lol

D

Deleted member 12951

Is this actually a Rogue product or did someone just put a Rogue sticker on the bed stabilizer? @Jimbo

OP
OP
T

Trav

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When they built that white eco raptor with a cage that was the first time i saw them. Then they announced on there IG that they would be releasing them as a new product.

Like many other have questioned are they built to boogie or are they for show

Sparetire_zps4qwoic8v.jpg

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would guess that Rogue wouldn't build something like this just for show. It looks pretty badass to me. Tied into the bed bolts and some serious welding going on there.

I'd give them a call on Monday and get the low-down on them if you are serious.....

If you'd like some help getting some information and pricing, give me a PM and I will run it for you.

Buster096

Reaction score
I know it's not a raptor but I did sort of the same thing with my spares just using straps. I bolted some tie down anchors into the bed and used a 4" ratchet strap to hold them down and then a 1" ratchet to attach them to bed sides. It has held up to off-roading on multiple occasions and wasn't that expensive. Also I can take them out in 10min if need be.

image.jpg