Roof Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AggieSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been thinking for a while about possibly doing a roof rack for my raptor but I can't find any pictures of what I had in mind. I want a low profile roof rack, that I can mount LED light bars on the sides (I go hog hunting a lot at night) and that I can possibly mount a roof rack on the front with a few HID's. I pretty much just want 360 degree lighting.
Does anyone know of anyone that has done something like this and knows what problems there could be with a roof rack and what all exactly goes into it? I saw someone that I think is in the HARO club who has a roof rack about how I'd like it, but I have no idea who it is. I don't mind drilling into my roof, but since I have a moonroof I don't know if that would cause any problems.

-Travis

6cuda6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out the Ken Block Raptor video on here....there is a thread about it and I asked the question about roof racks that are on his truck....

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been thinking for a while about possibly doing a roof rack for my raptor but I can't find any pictures of what I had in mind. I want a low profile roof rack, that I can mount LED light bars on the sides (I go hog hunting a lot at night) and that I can possibly mount a roof rack on the front with a few HID's. I pretty much just want 360 degree lighting.
Does anyone know of anyone that has done something like this and knows what problems there could be with a roof rack and what all exactly goes into it? I saw someone that I think is in the HARO club who has a roof rack about how I'd like it, but I have no idea who it is. I don't mind drilling into my roof, but since I have a moonroof I don't know if that would cause any problems.

-Travis

There is a guy in HARO with a roof rack, but I can't remember who makes it. I'll ask.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just talked to Rick. It's a one-off bumper custom built by Outlaw. Here are some pictures:
cdfe4e972fb5b2481baab0538b485f35.jpg

43ae27883adc87206299fba25912362a.jpg

Hope this helps!

OP
OP
AggieSVT

AggieSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just talked to Rick. It's a one-off bumper custom built by Outlaw. Here are some pictures:
cdfe4e972fb5b2481baab0538b485f35.jpg

43ae27883adc87206299fba25912362a.jpg

Hope this helps!

Sweet, thanks! That's the one that I was talking about. I'll probably be looking into getting one custom made, since I can't find one that fits my needs in production.