Rogue Racing Throttle Bumper w/Radius Lighting Package Deal!**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man "O" Man..............I got to make some fast decisions right here. I just love the look of that bumper!!!!

REKIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A
All hardware is zinc coated stainless steel. You can also order the bumpers with Line-X coated by us, which is great for preventing rust & corrosion .

-Chris
Rogue Racing

Even the rivets?

If I were to get the line-x option, what would the additional cost be? Is it coted before or after the rivets? Is it coated over the powdercoat?

Thanks!

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even the rivets? If I were to get the line-x option, what would the additional cost be? Is it coted before or after the rivets? Is it coated over the powdercoat? Thanks!

The rivets are aircraft grade aluminum. If you wanted them Line-X coated we primer the bumper when it's raw steel, then spray it, then assemble and install the rivets it's a much more detailed finish than spraying over the rivets, it's the right way to do it. I've got one going out today I'll post a picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

jcl48

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have any picture of the Bumper you guys sent me?? I am still waiting for the shipment down here to Honduras. Will receive one of this week days. But anxious to see it in pictures.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gonna call you after the 4th holiday. I have some questions and I need to know if I ask for anyone in particular. I am getting very close on this item.

REKIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rivets are aircraft grade aluminum. If you wanted them Line-X coated we primer the bumper when it's raw steel, then spray it, then assemble and install the rivets it's a much more detailed finish than spraying over the rivets, it's the right way to do it. I've got one going out today I'll post a picture.

Get a chance to snap a pic of the Line-X one?

Gonna call you after the 4th holiday. I have some questions and I need to know if I ask for anyone in particular. I am getting very close on this item.

Nice avatar pic.....do you know who that is?