Rogue Racing Throttle Bumper w/Radius Lighting Package Deal!**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind when we take these shots we are basically laying down on the ground with the camera flash on to highlight the details. So it's a little exaggerated in images, in everyday life it's not as in your face. But we understand the concern we've heard both sides, some people have requested it be moved up more visible. We decided the skid plate was a pretty discrete spot, as opposed to on the front skins. You can also customize your mesh skins & backing plate in a darker color for a more toned down look.
But either way we appreciate the feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I understand where you're coming from. Actually, the front isn't that bad as you point out. The rear bumper is more in your face. And this point isn't just with yours, it's with quite a few of the aftermarket bumper fabricators out there.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gosh that front bumper looks so damn good. You light sets come with all the wiring and what is the weight of front bumper versus stock bumper. You sure got my attention with this offer.

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gosh that front bumper looks so damn good. You light sets come with all the wiring and what is the weight of front bumper versus stock bumper. You sure got my attention with this offer.

Yes the lights come with everything you need to wire them up. And your stock bumper weighs about 20-25 lbs, the Throttle bumper is about 30-35lbs with the light if that helps you out.

-Chris
Rogue Racing USA

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Hey Guys,
Just wanted to post some pictures for a little clarification. Picture show it features the EcoBoost Skid Plate option, our standard Raptor Skid plate option has a better approach angle, also many have asked about a close up of the textured powder coat we use..so here ya go! We have got a great response on this deal so we are continuing it. Call 855-757-6483 today to get your on order!

14523962216_4ddb7c6b29_c.jpg

14547046825_fb439fd490_c.jpg

-Chris
Rogue Racing USA

jcl48

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes the lights come with everything you need to wire them up. And your stock bumper weighs about 20-25 lbs, the Throttle bumper is about 30-35lbs with the light if that helps you out.

-Chris
Rogue Racing USA

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Hey Guys,
Just wanted to post some pictures for a little clarification. Picture show it features the EcoBoost Skid Plate option, our standard Raptor Skid plate option has a better approach angle, also many have asked about a close up of the textured powder coat we use..so here ya go! We have got a great response on this deal so we are continuing it. Call 855-757-6483 today to get your on order!

14523962216_4ddb7c6b29_c.jpg

14547046825_fb439fd490_c.jpg

-Chris
Rogue Racing USA
Great to here the weight of the bumper. I am kind of excited since I will be finally receiving my throttle bumper during this week between tomorrow and thursday. Going into the shop on Saturday for the Bumper Change. :D :eek:

REKIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What sort of hardware is used on this? I'll be running my Raptor through the crappy WI salty winters.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One last question.........got my fingers crossed. Is this a bolt on bumper or does it require cutting and welding?

Flazky

Reaction score
Yeah, im also curious as im in Canada and rust is a big issue for us, with all the snow and salt on the ground.

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One last question.........got my fingers crossed. Is this a bolt on bumper or does it require cutting and welding?
Absolutely fully bolt on. We have had dealers tell us it's the easiest bumper install they've done, slides right on. That's why insist on CAD designing the bumper first.

I'm glad to answer questions, no prob!

-Chris

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Yeah, im also curious as im in Canada and rust is a big issue for us, with all the snow and salt on the ground.
All hardware is zinc coated stainless steel. You can also order the bumpers with Line-X coated by us, which is great for preventing rust & corrosion .

-Chris
Rogue Racing