Rogue or ADD front bumper???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As others have said, it's really a personal choice. I own the Oxford rig you posted a pic of. I love the Race R. But sometimes I see another bumper that catches my eye. Once you decide on the basic functions you need, it usually comes down to the one you think looks the best. It's just like picking wheels.

JoeTSI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's an ADD Venom with a custom top hoop for a 30" Apollo Optics Elite Series light bar.

I hate to copy someone else's style, but are you able to replicate this? I have a Hammerhead front bumper now (read: HEAVY) with a top hoop mounted 20" bar and dual rigid 3" lights. Would like to keep the lights (or go with your setup of lights) and love the look of this.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I hate to copy someone else's style, but are you able to replicate this? I have a Hammerhead front bumper now (read: HEAVY) with a top hoop mounted 20" bar and dual rigid 3" lights. Would like to keep the lights (or go with your setup of lights) and love the look of this.

I can definitely help get you a solution for your needs. I'll send you a PM now to go over some options.