Rogue or ADD front bumper???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm partial to the ADD Race R. But then that is my truck you're modeling there!

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had ADD customize the Venom by adding top hoop for 30" light bar and license plate bracket with mounts for 4" rigids on either side. Wanted to stay legal since front plate is required in Texas

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 143

sabarrag

Reaction score
Looking for a 2017 OEM front bumper and skid plate if anyone is getting rid of theirs. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for the 2017 OEM front bumper and skid plate if anyone is getting rid of theirs. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

I still have mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

I still have mine.

Oh you said 2017. I have a 2016. My bad!

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
+1 for Rogue, being an owner of the Velocity bumper, i can say quality and fitment is incredible. I have also been to the Rogue shop in Nevada, and they are some great guys very helpful and enthusiastic. And they pack and ship stuff excellently.

sabarrag

Reaction score
yeah 2017. I have a 2015 (NEW F-150 MODEL) with a bad front I'm trying to convert. Well if you hear anything let me know. Thanks.

Dre01SS

Reaction score
I had ADD customize the Venom by adding top hoop for 30" light bar and license plate bracket with mounts for 4" rigids on either side. Wanted to stay legal since front plate is required in Texas
I want the same setup with the Venom. Have any more pictures/diff angles?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk