Rocker Panel Decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN2

Full Access Member
Reaction score

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great Flatfishwatcher - you did good on this one too!

attachment.php

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow! Awesome!! Not quite for me and my truck (I usually strip most/all badging off my rigs), but I REALLY like. Well done!

OP
OP
FlounderStalker

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW this looks GREAT! I love the look.
Now is that one big square piece or does it follow the outline of the letters?

It's cut to the outline of the letters. Comes to you on a big sheet though. Installed as one piece and then you peal away the facing.

OP
OP
FlounderStalker

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! Awesome!! Not quite for me and my truck (I usually strip most/all badging off my rigs), but I REALLY like. Well done!

My oldest son has a black GMC Sierra, 8" lift, with no badging. I love that look as well.

But around here, the rednecks don't seem to know what this vehicle is. All over the County, Raptor owners are complaining that they got too much attention. Here, i wasn't even getting a second glance. The decal helps educate my community - you know, i do what i can.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My oldest son has a black GMC Sierra, 8" lift, with no badging. I love that look as well.

But around here, the rednecks don't seem to know what this vehicle is. All over the County, Raptor owners are complaining that they got too much attention. Here, i wasn't even getting a second glance. The decal helps educate my community - you know, i do what i can.
Haha fair enough. Might I suggest you help with their higher education by adding one of these, as well?

http://www.svtoffroad.com/showthrea...ut-Decals-For-Sale!-7-each-including-shipping

:smile::smile::smile: