Road Armor or Iron Bull Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fl1by

Reaction score
How have these two bumpers hold up in the real world? Customer service? Going on 2014 SCAB

I am looking on mounting the Warn M12000 on it. I know that it should fit the Iron Bull, but I do not know if it is going to fit the Road Armor.

Price is not the issue.

Looking for some feedback from owners and users.

James

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not seen either of these in person,
but, I have read and looked at many pictures.
The fit & finish appears to be better on Road Armor.
Check out who has the best Warranty.

970Co

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a F350 with a Road Armor set of bumpers. The truck was my Colorado driver. The powder coat wore off on the front one in the first year. The flash rust was instant. I had a hell of a time getting to the right person to, after I got frustrated I had them done from a local guy. I never felt like my business meant anything to Road Armor. I hear that they have gotten better. I have done business with them and will not again.
Good luck on your search.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have an Iron bull for more than a year now front and rear.. 10,000 pound winch mounted on it.. Its really heavy, I have to say it twice and I mean real heavy.. You can push anything out of the way with them even the occasional Prius. They are linex coated and so far no fading or discoloring and still neat as a pin... I would put it up against any bumper for strength and durability...