Rhino-Line or Line-X entire truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think I saw a thread about this on here before, but since I haven't found it in about 10 minutes of searching -- I saw this picture and it make me think...

It would be kinda cool if it was done properly and wouldn't fade.

303694_10151026653029283_603826214_n.jpg

Doesn't the rain on the truck kinda look like it?

Donk74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Line-X ultra (Kevlar reinforced) coated Raptor in digital camo. It'd be perfect! No Scratches! No Waxing! And best of all explosion resistant!

Liking were you going swoop.

BTW, I believe ADD has pictures of a black Line-X Raport sporting a bunch of their goodies on their site.

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I once had a Geo Tracker for a few weeks before I got a pair and it had baja style bulged fenders and they were manufactured like it was Rhino/Line-X. It was really neat.

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the storm chasers have a raptor that was fully coated with Line-X premium in black. It has ADD stuff all over it also coated with Line-X premium. We fully spray vehicles all the time with Line-X in black and other colors. let me see if i can find some pics.

Sparvy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did it with an old Tacoma I had years ago (used Herculiner), it did fade as I didn't use/know about the uv addative that was available. If you prep it right it will outlast the truck...mine did. The Herculiner had a lot bigger rubber "pebbles" than most of the professionally sprayed liners and I think the line-x might even look better.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it would look cool... Wonder how much weight it would add? I bought Raptizzle's rear ADD bumper and didnt like the top plate so I changed it. When lining it up and getting ready to weld it on I noticed how flimsy the top plate was after I took the brace that was under it off. So, I needed to make a new brace to bolt on under it. I had the bumper line-x coated and when installing it noticed that the top plate was solid as hell. So, the brace I made was not needed.

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did it with an old Tacoma I had years ago (used Herculiner), it did fade as I didn't use/know about the uv addative that was available. If you prep it right it will outlast the truck...mine did. The Herculiner had a lot bigger rubber "pebbles" than most of the professionally sprayed liners and I think the line-x might even look better.

this is because line-x doesnt use aggregate to make our texture. it is the overspray from our material that actually causes the texture. gallon for gallon, the herculiner costs more to apply.

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LineXsa, can I drive my new Raptor (when I get it) to you and get a hookup?! You're only over in Texas...