Requesting A Custom Product From Any Vendor Willing To Tackle The Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dan06

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm very thankful for WSI's interest. They must be the only people to fabricate custom products anymore. Their custom built products are definitely quality though.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This isn't what you're looking for I know, but I thought I'd post it in here anyway. Other than the placement of the gas can (ouch, in case of a rearender), I'm liking this more and more. But, this required the removal of the bed, special fiberglass rear fenders and a bed cage (I think).

When he finishes up the rear bumper, it's going to look sharp IMO.

DSC_0031.jpg

OP
OP
Dan06

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WSI has said they're working on some drawings for me. Tires will face forward and be sunken into the bed about a foot. It will still include a hitch and tow hooks. The product will be shipped raw incase modification for fitting is required. I have a shop that can do whatever is necessary after WSI fabricates this. Unfortunately, I have National standard leaf springs and will need HD springs. Hopefully, an exchange can be made with RPG. I was leaning toward the HD's, but was talked into the Standards when the purchase was made.

OP
OP
Dan06

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Use a place close to Charlotte NC specializing in race cars. Was using a place in Atlanta specializing in super cars. I get around lol. My home location could almost be considered NC. It's right on the border.

OP
OP
Dan06

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not trying to point fingers any particular direction, but several places were contacted. The communication with those places has fallen off. I was thinking that posting my request online would spur interest. The only vendor who currently seems interested is WSI and I'm thankful for that. Looking forward to progressing with this item.

(That was meant to answer a post on the other Raptor Forum I'm a member of, however still applies here)

Last edited:

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not trying to point fingers any particular direction, but several places were contacted. The communication with those places has fallen off. I was thinking that posting my request online would spur interest. The only vendor who currently seems interested is WSI and I'm thankful for that. Looking forward to progressing with this item.

(That was meant to answer a post on the other Raptor Forum I'm a member of, however still applies here)

Dan, since you mentioned you had RPG springs, you should take the time to talk to Corey at RPG, discuss what / how you want to use your truck, how you wish it to perform and what type of gear you wish to carry. Vendors can only make good recommendations when they are given all the information. I know things change, they did for me as I learned and experienced more and more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts