rear window decal

which decal

• Raptor with glass shatter

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Raptor with black and red background

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTblackraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking of doing something different from the bed decals. I took off my bed decals. I have a 2013 Tuxedo Black and was thinking of doing this to the rear window. They are the full graphic including the background. If I do one of them I would most likely change the color of the RAPTOR lettering and see if I can possible change the background.

Attachments

• s-l16005.jpg
    s-l16005.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 107
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 154

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not for me. But I'd probably go with the shattered one between those two designs.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For the back window I believe you need a mesh type decal, not the solid decal as you have, that way you can still see out the back. I pick the one on the right as well, good luck with your project.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One way how to make expensive awesome truck to look cheap. I am sorry just my opinion. Neither one

OP
OP
S

SVTblackraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One way how to make expensive awesome truck to look cheap. I am sorry just my opinion. Neither one

Like I said it is just an idea and I have already changed it to something else I am doing but thank-you for your opinion.

salemx2000

Reaction score
Thinking of doing something different from the bed decals. I took off my bed decals. I have a 2013 Tuxedo Black and was thinking of doing this to the rear window. They are the full graphic including the background. If I do one of them I would most likely change the color of the RAPTOR lettering and see if I can possible