Rear wheel wells

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

terryturner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I called my local line x to see about getting the wheel wells done. He mentioned that there was a company finally making a plastic one for the raptor. Has anyone else heard this? I'd like to have something there before winter

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind to have a set of those for the rear as well. I'll subscribe and let me know if you find out

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

The only company that I know of that makes these besides Ford is Rugged Liner. Neither of them from what I can see offer anything for the Raptor.

OP
OP
terryturner

terryturner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I had those on my 12 fx4. Maybe that is the company currently working on them. They're not on the market yet he said

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was pretty easy to mask off and spray 3m undercoating. Came out pretty good and you can touch up as needed. Did mine about 5k miles ago and still looks like I just did it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sprayed them duplicolor bedliner almost 10k miles ago (1.5yrs), looks brand new.