Raptor turned Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a 94 Bronco 6" lift and 35 BFGs, Ruenel bumpers big lights and such. I ran that as a med sweep vehicle at SCCA Pro Rallies. If i could find a pic and then figure out how to post it I would.

I love both of these but the second one is probably about 500k!

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OJ single-handedly killed Nicole, Ron, and the Ford Broncho. Ok maybe he used both hands with the Broncho

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Timely, I came out of Home Depot the other day and parked next to my rig was a mint 92ish blue Bronco. I almost fell over. Haven't seen one in years.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

spot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That truck was built by Van Tumblin of Tumblin Automotive for a guy with deep pockets that wanted a go fast bronco. It's sick. Van gave me tour of the truck. Full roll cage buried in the sheet metal. All the skin came off and then reassembled around the cage. If you didn't know it you would never know. The rear top has an intragul cage as well. From he back of the front seats forward to the radiator core support is raptor internal sheet metal grafted into the bronco body to make everything like the dash and computers easier to swap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

The coyote powered eb Van is building is also a go fast truck. Cantilevered rear suspension with about 16 of drop. Front is cool overs and long arms. van is a efi and electronics master in eb world. A real craftsman in his builds as well. Super nice guy. One of his personal trucks was so nice Bill Ford jr saw it and bought it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk