Raptor turned Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
justvettn

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want to do this!!! I've been looking at getting an old Bronco. You can find nice ones here in SoCal. I've found pretty good looking stock ones for around $5K and decent built ones for $15-20k. Maybe an F150 frame and 5.0L with RPG Stage 4+ would be a cheaper way to go than the Raptor conversion.

This one has a nice body kit on it and a Boss 302
Motors-Project-Fearless-Bronco__7_-Topless-Profile.jpg
RK-Motors-Project-Fearless-Bronco__31_-Engine-Bay.jpg

OP
OP
justvettn

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah anyone got more info on this? I know there's no way I could afford it lol. .. but still wouldn't mind reading or seeing more on it.

Sent with Tapatalk2 while watching chicks get naked.

The shop that built it is called Tumblin Auto, they mostly build Classic Broncos and have done a few with Superchargers.
Right now they are building A Bronco body from aftermarket sheet metal and will have a tube frame and Coyote engine.

attachment.jpg
attachment.jpg

FineLineMtrSprt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I wouldn't want the boss intake as it makes the coyote even more of a high rpm mill than it already is but still a great truck and great engine.

Sent with Tapatalk2 while watching chicks get naked.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's badass!

Loved my old 90 Bronco! She is one of those ones you wish you would of kept, ya know?