Raptor turned Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pretty awesome, I recently saw an older bronco converted to a 4 door, that would be awesome on a super crew frame.

Test_Eng

Reaction score
I respect the work that went into this project and I am surprised someone found a bronco body is such a great condition. This Bronco must not have seen any road salt.

Personally its not something that appeals to my taste but its still something cool to see.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I want to do this!!! I've been looking at getting an old Bronco. You can find nice ones here in SoCal. I've found pretty good looking stock ones for around $5K and decent built ones for $15-20k. Maybe an F150 frame and 5.0L with RPG Stage 4+ would be a cheaper way to go than the Raptor conversion.

FineLineMtrSprt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah anyone got more info on this? I know there's no way I could afford it lol. .. but still wouldn't mind reading or seeing more on it.

Sent with Tapatalk2 while watching chicks get naked.

BigDave75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That thing is bad @ss! I had a 92 Eddie Bauer with a 351 and it was a VW compared to my raptor! I still love that body style

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell yes!!

Go full Raptor upgrades and throw on some flared fenders and call it done.