Raptor Racing Stripes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
has anyone attempted to put racing stripes on a raptor or seen pics of one? since we know a guy who does wraps for cars for a living, im still working on what i want. was thinking a Rator XT style bed wrap, and thought adding a racing stripe, which would basically just be on hood, roof and tailgate.... but still i think it would make me stand out. and being theres someone in my area with another Tux Black Raptor..... something needs to set us apart... and i wanna be the better one! :winner_first_h4h:

Rat

Reaction score
a guy in flagstaff did a mustang style over hood and roof. with wraps you can play and if it sucks peel it off, right. Just no import theme or flames or tribal wrap play with it. well a tribal wrap might look ok ?

OP
OP
JuggNuttz

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
a guy in flagstaff did a mustang style over hood and roof. with wraps you can play and if it sucks peel it off, right. Just no import theme or flames or tribal wrap play with it. well a tribal wrap might look ok ?

hell no would i do import style.... i go redneck! hell id put smaller rims and bigger tires if i could! :ROFLJest: but yeah thats why id do a wrap, if it sucks rip it off and start over... might be an expensive experiment.... but hey its only money and we cant take it with us. but since i cant have a molten orange truck, i figured molten orange racing stripes would be the next best thing. and again if it sucks, rip it off!

how would fat red strips look on tux black? i've got a Leer 550 lid ordered for my SCrew, so they'd be over twenty feet long.

that prolly would look nice aswell, and i like the idea of adding it to that cover... now you got me thinking... lol i was gonna do a BAKFlip, well first was gonna do a soft top tonno, but being i live in the city i can see some ******* walking by and wondering if i got something in back and slash it open. but that lid looks nice and having the racing stripe on that too gives me something to think about too.....

debate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
but that lid looks nice and having the racing stripe on that too gives me something to think about too.....

Leer matched the tux black on my brothers SCrew cap perfectly, hope my lid turns out that good.

They've also got the 700 model without the raised middle section. That might show stripes better than the 550 model.