Raptor Photo Contest - A.R.E. Truck Caps and Tonneau Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aretruckcaps

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We recently added a Raptor page to our website (Ford : Raptor : On Your Truck : A.R.E. Truck Caps and Tonneau Covers), and are looking to boost our photo gallery. In order to do this, we need your help! We are looking for any photos that show your truck with our truck caps or tonneau covers. Preferably the photos would be in a scenic location and high enough resolution for our website. Please email any photos you would allow us to use to [email protected].

We will send every person who submits at least one photo a $10 gift card to Auto Zone, so please include your shipping info in your email!

Thanks for your help!

Andy

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Is there a certain date to submit the pictures by?
I'll have to wash up the truck and snap some pics in a nicer area cause this is all I have right now.

Attachments

• BACK OF RAPTOR.jpg
    BACK OF RAPTOR.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 134
  • RAPTOR COVER 2.jpg
    RAPTOR COVER 2.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 108
  • RAPTOR COVER SOLAR CELL.jpg
    RAPTOR COVER SOLAR CELL.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 111
  • RIGHT REAR (sm).jpg
    RIGHT REAR (sm).jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 119
OP
OP
A

aretruckcaps

Reaction score
Sorry, I should have mentioned that. We will be running this until the end of February.

Thanks!

OP
OP
A

aretruckcaps

Reaction score
Just want to remind everyone this is going on. We would really appreciate your help!

Thanks, Andy