Raptor Liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swp73

Reaction score
Has anyone used raptor liner for there bed liner or wheel wells.i have been researching it using a simple google search and read so reviews on other forum sites. It has good reviews

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used raptor liner for there bed liner or wheel wells.i have been researching it using a simple google search and read so reviews on other forum sites. It has good reviews

No...but why would you go this route vs. Line x premium?

IMO I did the Line x and love it and the price is reasonable and a lifetime warranty...

OP
OP
S

swp73

Reaction score
Because a kit is $100 dollars and the linex quote I got was 600 dollars for the bed and wheel wells. I was just looking at other options. Everything I have read thus far are great reviews. Just looking for some feed back.

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious about this stuff as well. I got the bed Rhino lined but was considering this for the wheel wells and the front skid. I know I can come up with a bunch of other stuff to spray too: trailer deck, boat gunnels, etc.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because a kit is $100 dollars and the linex quote I got was 600 dollars for the bed and wheel wells. I was just looking at other options. Everything I have read thus far are great reviews. Just looking for some feed back.

I can't speak for the durability of the liners If so doesn't not sound like a very durable product for a off road truck...but for $100 bucks might be worth a shot....

As far as the line x I paid about $600 for mine and that included the premium product along with the wheel wells and the lifetime warranty is great...

If you heard good reviews than go for it...only $100

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMO the roll on DIY kits are never as good as the professional pressure sprayed products.

TTOKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have wondered about the Raptor Liner for wheel wells and undercariage also. Xtreme 4x4 used it on their show to cover an aluminum body tub they used for a Samari build.
PowerBlockTV - Video
Raptor Liner stuff starts at 10:18.

TT

OP
OP
S

swp73

Reaction score
This is a friend of mines top to his jimmy. I will say it looks really good. Feels hard to the touch. And looks similar to the factory running boards. I am going to do my wheel wells I will do a full write up and pics with in the next couple of weeks.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1350933204.364219.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1350933204.364219.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 99
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1350933457.544283.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1350933457.544283.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 82