Raptor Fender wells refresh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is a cool project from some of you wanting to solve the corrosion of your Raptor's wheel wells. I used a product called Wurth High Build Underseal and it is the closest thing to Rhino Lining in a can I have come across.

the pics should speak for themselves but this stuff is thick, goes on like a paint and really protects the wheel wells from salt, road debris.

comments, suggestions and ideas welcomed.

thanks for looking

Attachments

• DSC00603.jpg
    DSC00603.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC00604.jpg
    DSC00604.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC00606.jpg
    DSC00606.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 133

Ingot SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. I've been thinking about using wurth stone and rock guard to do mine. Does the high build dry hard or is it kinda soft like rubber?

OP
OP
jamanrr

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks good. I've been thinking about using wurth stone and rock guard to do mine. Does the high build dry hard or is it kinda soft like rubber?

It dries hard, it is about the best product in the under-seal coating line. The Stone and Rock guard is more for Rocker panels since it has the ability to be painted. This is a thick coating that goes on wet and drys very fast, make sure you have plenty of ventilation around when you do it as the fumes can get to you.