Raptor Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carlschmarl2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ADDGrant et al,

What bumper is this one?

I'm not a fan of the wanna be pre-runner/desert racer truck bumpers, but I like the look of this one. It doesn't look like it has that sever of an angle and offers more protection against deer/dog/Harley strikes.

Is is the Race Series? What options? Weight? Does it require cutting and/or welding?

Do you have any more pictures of this one in particular? The ones on your website don't look anything like it.

6nxhu9.jpg

jcentrekin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ADDGrant et al,

What bumper is this one?

I'm not a fan of the wanna be pre-runner/desert racer truck bumpers, but I like the look of this one. It doesn't look like it has that sever of an angle and offers more protection against deer/dog/Harley strikes.

Is is the Race Series? What options? Weight? Does it require cutting and/or welding?

Do you have any more pictures of this one in particular? The ones on your website don't look anything like it.

6nxhu9.jpg

Just helping out, looks like the race series. I doubt it requires any cutting or welding. I don't think any of the ADD bumpers do. I've seen some of these before and I think they only carry a 30" up top and a 20inch down in the bottom. But I can vouch for ADD's qaulity and customer service. Extremely happy.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

I was way wrong in the lighting options but I found it.

http://www.addictivedesertdesigns.com/ford-raptor-race-series-custom-front-bumper/

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ADDGrant et al,

What bumper is this one?

6nxhu9.jpg

Ya, that is the first race line style. I have that same one. I had ADD remove the 3 center braces from the front light bar.

carlschmarl2

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Kerr477

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yryhymat.jpg
ybuhaje6.jpg

jcentrekin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f65/hocks-2012-raptor-build-14948/index23.html#post588129

What's the deal with needing to fab up a bracket? What's that for?

And why does the lower skid plate look like a 5th grader cut it out? Is this the normal craftsmanship of ADD?

Idk what the bracket you're talking about. Or the bottom skid plate. Just looks like a hole with a led bar in it. And you shouldn't have to fab anything. It's bolt on. Idk what look you want but I fell in love with the stealth fighter.
asysyhaj.jpg
y9a9yjes.jpg

carlschmarl2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Idk what the bracket you're talking about. Or the bottom skid plate. Just looks like a hole with a led bar in it. And you shouldn't have to fab anything. It's bolt on. Idk what look you want but I fell in love with the stealth fighter.

Directly from Hosck's Build Tread (that's why I gave his link), and also check out the skid plate, the hole isn't square or straight (though it might just be the angle of the picture).

So bumper installed, light need wiring thats it..

NickPic83 the ADD race bumper does not come with a bracket to remount the secondary hood latch. So you will need to make one. I just took one of the braces that held on the front bumper, flattened one end, bent it to fit and drilled a new hole for secondary latch for the bracket to mount to. I used the hile in the top fo the frame that was already there, added a u nut and whaaaa-la bracket for latch!!!

Fletcher

Reaction score
I am in the middle of making a new one out of 304 SS plate, i have the bottom plate made, polished and fitted to the truck, it has a Tallon 18 built in.
I can put up the CAD file when im all finished if anyone wants it?
Its not all finished yet, i am waiting for the RDS 50 or 54 to come onto the market and i will then form 32mm 304 polished 5mm thick tube around the new light and out just under the wings. (approach angle Maxed out for dune bashing)
J.

jcentrekin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't see that when I clicked on the thread but it looks like he relocated the hood latch. Not exactly sure why. I can reach mine fine and my bumper looks to come up higher. And I think the hole is just the picture. But if you're serious about this bumper give ADD a call. That's what I did when I ordered mine, great guys. I'm sure they can work with you.