Raptor Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
anyone know which front bumper this is? it looks like it could take a winch and i like the protection around the KC hilites:

139317_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

looks like the round light bumper option from saints offroad... or SDHQ's?

Ford F150 Raptor Front Bumper | Bravo Series For HIDs by Saints | Saints Offroad

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ive been looking for a front bumper for my 2013 Raptor, any ideas?
Fab Fours is my current choice

ADD Race Series R Front Bumper:

• Slim-line construction
• Made to mold the front of your truck

Attachments

• ford-raptor-race-series-r-front-bumper.jpg
    ford-raptor-race-series-r-front-bumper.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 105
  • raptor-race-series-r-front-bumper.jpg
    raptor-race-series-r-front-bumper.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 103
  • roush-raptor-race-series-r-front-bumper.jpg
    roush-raptor-race-series-r-front-bumper.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 103
  • shelby-raptor-race-series-r-front-bumper.jpg
    shelby-raptor-race-series-r-front-bumper.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 117

showerfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ADD race series r bumper

could you use a curved lightbar on that? like the kind you are now selling for the radius roof mount?

TurboEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that would be a picture worth seeing, not to mention spending several thousand dollars for actually doing it on my own truck. Been imagining the same thing on such a bumper.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love my Venom winch, even though ADD seriously messed up drilling the winch mounting plate (about 1.5" off-center). Doesn't interfere with the front camera, doesn't look like a snowplow on the front of the truck, consistent with the tight look of the rest of the truck, the side lights are perfect, overall outstanding bumper.

esypy7a5.jpg

snowball5000052.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love my Venom winch, even though ADD seriously messed up drilling the winch mounting plate (about 1.5" off-center). Doesn't interfere with the front camera, doesn't look like a snowplow on the front of the truck, consistent with the tight look of the rest of the truck, the side lights are perfect, overall outstanding bumper.

esypy7a5.jpg

snowball5000052.jpg

Did you tell ADD they messed up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my Saints Offroad Bravo bumper should be going on tonight, as long as i dont get stuck at work late ill have time to install it. ill report back with pics when done.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you tell ADD they messed up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I called them to ask for the valance supports & thought I would mention it then. Getting the supports went so smooth and so fast, I was off the phone before I had much chance to. It was very good customer service.

And I didn't see much need to complain about it, since I had already fixed the problem after buying a cobalt drill bit. The hardest part by far for me was making a good template to drill the holes properly.

Retrospectively I guess it could be useful for them to know to watch their QC. So for the ADD guys reading this thread, my winch mount was drilled 1.5" off center. Template was correct, just shifted over.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showpost.php?p=595687