Raptoberfest casualty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, after a little more inspection, this small incident:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9eSpFwe5Us

Caused this problem:

frontbumperplateremoved2_zps9f2d37e7.jpg

After talking to ADD, apparently this cannot be fixed. It is a structural part of the Stealth Fighter bumper, so the sucker has to go. on a side note I will have two rigid 6" and 1 rigid 20" for sale from this.

I want to keep my winch, and want a better approach angle, so I was thinking of the ADD Race Series R Bumper
Shop Ford Raptor Race Series R Front Bumper at ADD Offroad

now the questions -

1. anyone have one of these and like/dislike it?
2. 10 dually's or one 40" curved rigid
3. it can take LED strips too somewhere behind the fascia, I assume they a "looks" only thing unless someone can give me a reason for them, I'll put them in the spinners class of mods
4. Hammered black or satin black? Hammered finish is like lineX?

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That course was hard on bumpers. But, I'll tell you what, neither my front or rear race line ever touched the ground. The approach angle on them is incredible.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd suggest a bumper that requires frame horn cuts. Like Pirate suggested, you need a better approach angle. Especially since you're probably pushing the truck harder than ever with the duals upfront.

OP
OP
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd suggest a bumper that requires frame horn cuts. Like Pirate suggested, you need a better approach angle. Especially since you're probably pushing the truck harder than ever with the duals upfront.

Are there any that keep my winch? I do need that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not the bumper you had in mind. Just the one I have on mine. Frame horns were cut and approach angle greatly improved. Kept a front winch and lots of light too. Much happier with this compared to what I had before. Skid plate is very tough too. And yes I tried it purely for testing purposes lol.
WSI Warthog.
The Raceline looks good. Thought you might want options.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383109549925.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383109549925.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 127
  • uploadfromtaptalk1383109597807.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383109597807.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 103