Rally Armor Mud Flaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking for a simple mud flap style for my truck and a Subaru fan friend of mine suggested a company called Rally Armor. They primarily make products for subarus and other rally type cars. They do make a universal mud flap series and I decided that would be the way to go for me. I ordered the Universal Basic Plus set and it came with 4 flaps for $25. Mounting them was a little bit of a pain in the rear because I was using them to replace flaps that I had that just weren't doing there job. The new ones don't come with mounting hardware so i just reused the old mudflaps screws. Getting them all in place to the same height and alignment was a little tricky and getting them to attach using the holes from the old ones took a little bit of ingenuity. Once i got them all plum and level and tightened them down I couldn't be happier. I like the simple clean look, they match the fender flares pretty good, and they work. This is Rally Armor's universal mud flap line: Universal Mud Flaps The prices vary from $16-$196

Attachments

• mudflap.jpg
    mudflap.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 400

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I used to run these on my STI, good product never had any issues with them once installed. Would be curious to see if they hold up to some proper raptor abuse.

OP
OP
Jhawk

Jhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to run these on my STI, good product never had any issues with them once installed. Would be curious to see if they hold up to some proper raptor abuse.
Mine have held up good so far and i throw light to moderate abuse to them. They've fared good through snow, sand, mud, and gravel. Heavy abuse might result in some tearing or what not since they aren't rigid but at that price ordering replacements isn't too bad.
Have any pics from the wheel well side?
Sorry it took me so long to post these, I've been without internet for a week or 2. The first one is the rear and the second is the front.

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 253
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 276

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
JHawk, what length screws did you use? Did they go into the plastic flare only, or did you hit the fender?
Thanks for the info!

OP
OP
Jhawk

Jhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JHAWK - Can you post a picture of the whole side profile?

Its too dark now, tomorrow when I get out of work I'll snag a few more pics and post em up tomorrow evening.

JHawk, what length screws did you use? Did they go into the plastic flare only, or did you hit the fender?
Thanks for the info!

Not entirely sure what length they were, maybe like 1/2". They came with my old autozone mudflaps and I just reused them. They threaded into the plastic and to the best of my knowledge came short of the fender.

OP
OP
Jhawk

Jhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heres some pics from the side. sorry if they aren't the best of pics, i was in a rush to get home after work and took em with my phone

Attachments

• photo(7).jpg
    photo(7).jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 224
  • photo(8).jpg
    photo(8).jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 217