Rain Guards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Atticus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
O.K. Guys, I'm sure it's in a thread somewhere, but I can't find it. Every morning the dew builds up in the ravines Ford put on the roof of my raptor. I open the windows and everything seems fine. I forget what happened the day before, and I start cruising down the road. Then it happens. All that dew and/or rain build up comes in the windows and onto my door controls and leather seats. I've begun looking at rain guards, but it's hard to know which ones to go with. I have a 2010 supercab. Anyone else out there been through this process and want to give me a head start? Which rain guards both work and look the best on my truck? :whiteflag:

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know there was some issues with the window vent visors. The ones that fit into the window channel causing issues. They might have it sorted out now.

OP
OP
Atticus

Atticus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny. The weathertec ones that go in-channel were the ones I thought would be best, as they won't damage the window or the paint. Anyone have any problems with the in-channel ones?

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Funny. The weathertec ones that go in-channel were the ones I thought would be best, as they won't damage the window or the paint. Anyone have any problems with the in-channel ones?
The nice thing about Weathertec, is if you get them and they don't work out, they have a very good return policy. If you decide to go with them, give them a call and ask about it.

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please dont put those on your truck they look too old school imo