Question ...ADD bumper with 40" light.. would it block the front camera?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would the ADD stealth bumper with 40" led light bar get in the way of the front camera?

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pretty sure it will, which bumper were you considering the Stealth? I was thinking about this the other day.

OP
OP
sniperm

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes..the stealth.. can we be able to move the camera?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Well, the top of the bar that goes over the 40" light sits right under the ford logo, but I don't have a front cam so I have no idea, but I wouldn't think it would block it too bad.

Laidout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly ADD stated the bar would be visible but the camera was still usable. I have one on order and would be happy to post up pictures of the view once I get it. However, that will still be another 6-8 weeks I'm guessing before its finished and I receive it.

toadman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a pic of the ADD Stealth Fighter front through the camera. It does block a good bit of the screen, but there is still enough left to use it.

Attachments

• SNC00639.jpg
    SNC00639.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stealth fighter is same deal. It is still usable and helps you identify scary things on climbs but you lose a good deal of perspective for wheel placement

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD