Praise for Denver Line-X guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last year I had the guys at Line-X spray the bed and wheel wells. They did a great job for around $800 for the Premium. About three months ago, after my elk hunting trip, I noticed large sections under the wheel wells were actually peeling off. Two weeks ago I was finally home long enough to get it back into them. I half expected a "the wheels wells aren't guaranteed" and so sorry type response.

I got exactly the opposite. They took the truck in, turned it around in a couple hours, and, most impressive of all, admitted they had done a poor job first time around. The comment was, "we put it on way too thin, sorry." This redo looks even better and if thickness of the application is the key I cannot believe there will be any issues.

If there are, I have full faith these guys will take care of me. Just wanted to let anyone in the Denver area know of the great service.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's bad ass. Hopefully this is how they all are but I doubt it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk