Pics of your bed cages and other customs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
McDowell

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are all great man any custom or aftermarket mods work if they are built if I get a good enough idea I can build it

Sent from my iPhone

OP
OP
McDowell

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the last one alot

Sent from my iPhone

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Ok mine made at home....

What's mounted at the front of your bed? Against the cab?

Sent from my iPhone

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is the reason for welding it to the frame? Is it weak being held on with just the bed bolts?

Basically yes. With the size of the shocks and how hard I push the truck the cage needs to be welded to frame to in sure solid support . Takes a lot of abuse side to side.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

korbendallas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Basically yes. With the size of the shocks and how hard I push the truck the cage needs to be welded to frame to in sure solid support . Takes a lot of abuse side to side.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Corey from RPG is making me a setup like that for the Fox 3.5's. Do you think it is a good idea to just weld it instead of attaching it with the bolts and finding out later that I need it?

1ntheoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^ That one looks REALLY good.

Thank you!

I can hardly believe how much "designing" time we have in this thing. The actual fabricating was much faster.
Right now, it holds four 5 gallon fuel or water cans, my jack, a C02 tank, 2 spares and a Pelican case with tools, recovery gear, etc. I just added some tabs for a whip, VHF antenna and Lowrance antenna. Next, I'll be figuring out how to add mounts for rear facing ambers and my Rigid 50" across the top.

I'm hoping to have it finished this weekend.