pics of my raptor on race-dezert with hand controls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sure thing. il take some 2maro

Hey Brother, did your Dealer help you claim your $1200.00 2011 Mobility Motoring Program Rebate??

If not I will help you get it started.

Randy 406 544-6891

============================
33354 - 2011 Mobility Motoring Program $1 - 1200 Jul-31-2011 Certificate Required Documents
Required Documents
Certificate/Certificate Inquiry Screen: Please keep a copy of the customer's certificate and/or a copy of the Smart VINCENT certificate inquiry screen showing an unredeemed certificate. Please refer to the program announcement for complete details.
Mobility Motoring: - Vehicle bill of sale or lease agreement. - Adaptive equipment (purchase and/or installation) invoice.

OP
OP
nodak

nodak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Brother, did your Dealer help you claim your $1200.00 2011 Mobility Motoring Program Rebate??

If not I will help you get it started.

Randy 406 544-6891

============================
33354 - 2011 Mobility Motoring Program $1 - 1200 Jul-31-2011 Certificate Required Documents
Required Documents
Certificate/Certificate Inquiry Screen: Please keep a copy of the customer's certificate and/or a copy of the Smart VINCENT certificate inquiry screen showing an unredeemed certificate. Please refer to the program announcement for complete details.
Mobility Motoring: - Vehicle bill of sale or lease agreement. - Adaptive equipment (purchase and/or installation) invoice.

yup, we are in the process now, just have to fax a few things in tomorrow. but thanks anyway randy you sure know your shit!! this is a really good rebate. paid for the hand controls and installation.