Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 1 (2010-2014) Ford SVT Raptor Forums > Ford Raptor Exterior Modifications Forum [GEN 1]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Ford Raptor Exterior Modifications Forum [GEN 1]

Painted fenders flares on molten orange raptor? Has anyone done this yet? Pictures?

This is a discussion on Painted fenders flares on molten orange raptor? Has anyone done this yet? Pictures? within the Ford Raptor Exterior Modifications Forum [GEN 1] forums, part of the GEN 1 (2010-2014) Ford SVT Raptor Forums category!
I'm just wondering if anyone has done this on a molten orange raptor yet, I'm thinking about it but I ...

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2013, 11:43 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Question Painted fenders flares on molten orange raptor? Has anyone done this yet? Pictures?
I'm just wondering if anyone has done this on a molten orange raptor yet, I'm thinking about it but I am not sure if it will look good. I've googled it at haven't really come up with much except for some ugly chromed up raptor that was lifted and molten orange (sorry if that guy reads this by chance just not a fan of that style [tons of chrome]). I know painted fender flares look great on blue, black and white just not sure about the orange yet. Pictures would be much appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  

Hurtin_Albertan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:52 PM   #2 (permalink)

FRF Supporting Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

I personally think painted fenders don't look as great as everyone thinks they do, not enough contrast in color for the truck, welcome to the family by the way

Cleave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 12:11 AM   #3 (permalink)

FRF Supporting Member

Mentioned: 211 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Ok here you go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2011raptor. Molten. Rpg stage 3 uca,s tie rods steering reservoir, top perch. Sw headers. Full exhaust. Air raid cold air intake. 5 star tune. Painted to match flares and bumpers. Gaylord bed cover. Stubby antenna. Ducati retrofit headlites. Leather console lid. Amsoil clear undercoat. bedrug. tuffy underseat storage. method machined surface nv wheels. BFG KO2. 35x12.50 x 17
beemerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 12:52 AM   #4 (permalink)

(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by beemerman View Post
Ok here you go.

Thanks man! Jeez that does look good. Did you get it done at a dealership? Also if you don't mind me asking how much that run you?
Old 07-07-2013, 12:59 AM   #5 (permalink)

FRF Supporting Member

Took the flares and bumpers off myself. Had a independent paint shop do it. Cost me a 1,000 bucks. Not hard to take off. Just gotta be careful with the flare clips. The little black push pins on the wheel openings can be purchased. Got mine on line at clipsandfasteners.com.

2011raptor. Molten. Rpg stage 3 uca,s tie rods steering reservoir, top perch. Sw headers. Full exhaust. Air raid cold air intake. 5 star tune. Painted to match flares and bumpers. Gaylord bed cover. Stubby antenna. Ducati retrofit headlites. Leather console lid. Amsoil clear undercoat. bedrug. tuffy underseat storage. method machined surface nv wheels. BFG KO2. 35x12.50 x 17
Old 07-07-2013, 02:44 AM   #6 (permalink)

(Thread Starter)
Thumbs up
Originally Posted by beemerman View Post
Took the flares and bumpers off myself. Had a independent paint shop do it. Cost me a 1,000 bucks. Not hard to take off. Just gotta be careful with the flare clips. The little black push pins on the wheel openings can be purchased. Got mine on line at clipsandfasteners.com.

Thanks man, big help. Knowing the price and how they look I definately will be considering doing that. And I like the retrofit (or custom) headlights, I actually ordered some a couple days ago. Also just wondering do you enjoy your RPG suspension?
Old 07-07-2013, 09:59 AM   #7 (permalink)

FRF Supporting Member

Yea the Rpg is nice got the stage 3. Works well together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk