Painted Door Handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

InMotionJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if its possible to order the handles painted? I am looking for all 4 complete handles for a Screw and also the tailgate handle in oxford white.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hmm i've never looked into it but it sounds like a pretty penny for all that.. i know the tailgate handle can come of pretty easily you could easily paint it yourself or get it painted it might be cheaper that way but again I don't know. im interested to see what you find now haha

OP
OP
InMotionJosh

InMotionJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have found all the handles on ebay available painted but the door bucket is painted and the pull handle seems to be chrome, must be from a platinum or something.

I am looking for all painted. I know I can have them painted just dont want to have my truck unuseable for a few days while the handles are being painted.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yea thats true maybe you can find some regular handle cheap on ebay or something then have those painted and install them and have a spare set that could work

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some one on here said that they bough new smooth handles and had them painted to match the truck, then switched them out. Don't remember who it was and they didn't give a price.

OP
OP
InMotionJosh

InMotionJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be painting my back bumper, flares, and handles. I will be replacing front bu,per at some point so not going to waste time on that

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
Some one on here said that they bough new smooth handles and had them painted to match the truck, then switched them out. Don't remember who it was and they didn't give a price.

I considered doing this as well.... The smooth ones aren't expensive and I don't think it'd cost too much to paint and hell, as easy as the door comes off I'd think maybe the exterior handle would be fairly simple?

I'd probably leave the handle black, just to add a little contrast.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FX4 model has all painted handles. Get the vin off of one of those trucks and go to a collision shop(they get parts a lot cheaper than you or I can) have them order them up and paint them and have them put them on. I just ordered mine. I'm painted the bezel to match but swapping out the handle for the textured black one. Two tone kinda. I've got a plan for what I want my truck to look like. It'll look good.