ORV Safety Flag Mount???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donk74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need Advice from you FRF Jedi Masters :Jedi:

Going to the FRF Silver Lake meet in July (Thanks for setting this up Ironman :peace:) and I need to install a safety flag. So fare all I’ve found are bumper mounts and bare fiberglass poles and I’m afraid that setup will scratch the sh@t out of the grill and hood, NOT COOL. Looking through some of the photo galleries on this forum I’ve seen that some of you have come up with solutions to my dilemma. Share Please

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I made a flag mount on my wife wrangler 4 door. It's basically a piece of flat stock bent 90 degrees with a male air fitting welded in. Then I have a 2 piece flag and that is bolted to the female air coupler. The flag has gray foam around the shaft to protect the wrangler.

I am working on one right now for the Raptor. It's pretty much just straight stock with a slit cut out of one end to slide into one of the tow hook holes. Then on the other end the male air fitting.

It's pretty basic but really easy.

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a pic of mine. One is before my Wicked bull bar, and the other is welded to the new bull bar.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,090
  • IMG_0162.jpg
    IMG_0162.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 235

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whats the wording of the flag mount rule? Does it have to be on the bumper or on the forward section of the vehicle? Depending on wording a modified Outlaw Raptor hood light kit might work.

Jhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where i go (Pismo dunes, CA) they dont mandate where the flag goes so i picked up a hitch mount for like 5-10 bucks and it works fine for me.

Attachments

• sand.jpg
    sand.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 215