One more thing checked off the list... Bakflip Fibermax installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
first off, thank you to Morrie... not only did he give me a great deal on the cover, but he's got to be one of the nicest guys you could meet. Just over the top friendly and easy to do business with!

Anyway, the cover went on easily in about 45 minutes... the only issue I encountered was one of the plastic locking arm stays on the rail was broken when I opened the box up but that will be easily taken care of. I think it looks great on and, so far, it seems like a great product. I still have a couple other things to install (Vortex mudflaps and a DeeZee tail gate assist) then all I need to do is to tint the windows and then buy some fog lights (currently leaning towards either the Rigid Dually or the KC Hilite 340 LZR) then I'm all done... for now.

I'd still like to get my hands on a set of OEM 2014 SE bedside graphics, but I'll cross that bridge later.

Attachments

• 1D17FB43-89E5-469F-B8AD-D48787A8B878_zpsbgnxo9un.jpg
    1D17FB43-89E5-469F-B8AD-D48787A8B878_zpsbgnxo9un.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 112

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love my fibermax so far, leaks pretty good in the rain so I need to instal the drain tubes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVTRaptorNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah mine has been leaking as well. I can't figure out if it's leaking between sections or from the rails.

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the drain tubes and still can't get it to stop leaking. Kinda pissing me off

OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah mine has been leaking as well. I can't figure out if it's leaking between sections or from the rails.

I installed the drain tubes and haven't really noticed any leaking at all. I'll take a closer look the next time it rains (which should be about 20 minutes after I wash it).

Thanks GRAFIK_Solutions... I'm beyond happy with the way it looks... now if I could just find some graphics that I like. Hmmm!

602Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently installed a FiberMax I bought from Morrie as well. Great guy and great product!

I live in Phoenix so no need to wash often and no rain so I can't say if it leaks.

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aren't they suppose to be water proof?

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine seems to be leaking between sections over the wheel wells.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No leaks on my Roll-x. For the guys just installing a cover (no matter what it is), add some foam weather stripping to fill the gap between the tailgate and the bed. Otherwise you'll get a little water and a ton of dust in the bed with the cover closed. Home Depot has some 3/4" thick by 1-1/4" wide x 10' long that works perfectly. I ran short pieces up the sides where the tailgate closes as well. Install on the bed side.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk