New Sliders with Hi-Lift points

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dan06

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
DSC01486.jpg

DSC01490.jpg

I found these pictures on this thread http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f6/new-forum-tlift-6124/index3.html

I'm feeling more and more comfortable about it. Think it'll be my primary jack while off road. What else do you need other than couple of wheel chocks and a collapsable stand.

IMG_3702.jpg

IMG_3699.jpg

I was getting pretty worried after reading the horror stories, but I did't find pictures of those. Heck anything could hurt ya, just gotta be careful.

OP
OP
Dan06

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh crap... you should've never mentioned the chocks :wtf2:. Now I'm gonna have to sell my soul for all the off-road essentials no one makes anymore:evil27:.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

I have seen some folding jack stands. Nothing like the million dollar idea Slee had though.

oristmain.jpg

I wonder if enough people requested them, if Slee would make a limited run of them.

OP
OP
Dan06

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wonder if the "Safe Jack Stabilizer for Hi-Lift" could be combined with the Slee jack stand to create something better than either product alone?

Safe_Jack___Lift_508ea3fe538db.png

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if Slee didn't produce the jack stands due to product liability issues and insurance costs? Just speculation on my part but I can't think of another reason since I think they'd sell well enough to justify the costs.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I've read in BigJ's posts that he's got a 60" and that it's necessary because of the long travel of the Raptor. But then in the pics that Dan06 posted in post #11, it appears that they are lifting the blue Raptor with a 48" and the wheels are off the ground.

Will the 48" jack work for most situations that we would find ourselves in?