New Rogue Racing Bumpers Thanks 4 The Truck!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JGov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got some new bumpers by Rogue Racing thanks to forum vendor 4 The Truck Customs These guys are awesome! Their customer service and attention to detail is second to none. The bumpers are BAD ASS and are high quality. Better than anything else I have seen out there. It has a winch plate option that can be added at anytime with I chose to mount my Superwinch Talon series to. they are super easy to install and and really give the truck a super clean appearance . The rear bumper has the cut outs for my back up sensors which they can also do them without the holes and flush mounted lights. The rear bumper is super clean follows the body lines so nice. Definitely top notch set up all around from the staff to the product I highly recommend anyone in the market for Raptor parts check these guys out before you purchase anything they have tons of Raptor stuff and are very reasonable when it comes to the pricing on all of their quality products!!!!

Attachments

• DSC02863.jpg
    DSC02863.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 282
  • DSC02869.jpg
    DSC02869.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 230

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nice looking bumpers truck look good too. what's in the other top corner of the grill and who did the grill the cutouts look factory?

OP
OP
JGov

JGov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice looking bumpers truck look good too. what's in the other top corner of the grill and who did the grill the cutouts look factory?

Thank you and good eye. That is a full time recording camera. I added 5 cameras total to the truck to record all form sides. I have the regular camera on the top left of the grill the flir on the top right of the grill, Blind spot cameras mounted in the side vents and a camera mounted on the rear to the top of the cab under the light bar. They are all fed to an 8" touchscreen DVR/Monitor mounted on the dash over the factory display.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

I did the cut outs myself and filled the gaps to make it look Factory. Then I had 4 The Truck who did the bumpers spray all the grills with Line-X

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you and good eye. That is a full time recording camera. I added 5 cameras total to the truck to record all form sides. I have the regular camera on the top left of the grill the flir on the top right of the grill, Blind spot cameras mounted in the side vents and a camera mounted on the rear to the top of the cab under the light bar. They are all fed to an 8" touchscreen DVR/Monitor mounted on the dash over the factory display.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

I did the cut outs myself and filled the gaps to make it look Factory. Then I had 4 The Truck who did the bumpers spray all the grills with Line-X

Well nice work my friend. you got any more info on the cameras and system the Flir sounds sweet.

OP
OP
JGov

JGov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well nice work my friend. you got any more info on the cameras and system the Flir sounds sweet.

Thanks man it is a pretty cool set up basically Like having go pros permently mounted and being able to watch them full time on the dash. I got the set up from Safety vision. They were awesome to work with I used two SV660 cut into the side vents AND 2 SV690 one in front and one in the rear. And the flair of course. Which is all fed to a safety vision 4ch DVR that is also an 8" touch screen monitor.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can u post any video clips of you offroading with Them cameras? Maybe some more detailed photos of your setup be awesome bro! Nice!

AlpineM3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that a matte blue wrap on the truck? Can't tell

Spare tire rack looks great, more pics. Sick truck

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk