NEW RENEGADE Bumper Deal from Rogue Racing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I like the look only problem is here in California we have to have a front license plate... I don't see a good way of mounting it and having the clean look you have your Raptor...

We are required to have one too.... I have a few zip ties in the center console next to the license plate. If I'm parking at the airport, train station, or somewhere similar, I'll zip it on to the grill/bumper as needed.

svt_reid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are the factory hooks. You have to drill an additional hole to make them work. Also used some washers to level it out too.

Not to derail the thread, but how many washers did you use? I'm about to do this too but my bumper is already on and Im not taking it back off so I won't really be able to see lol. Im just gonna feel my way around through that side slot in the frame. Bumper looks great man!

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Not to derail the thread, but how many washers did you use? I'm about to do this too but my bumper is already on and Im not taking it back off so I won't really be able to see lol. Im just gonna feel my way around through that side slot in the frame. Bumper looks great man!

@HAYNES OFFROAD can answer this one....

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven't had a front plate in Cali for over 10 years on any of my three vehicles and never once had a problem FYI. Been stopped several times as well and they never even mentioned it. It's a reason to pull you when being stupid so they can check you out. If I did get one I would go down to the station with it zip tied on and then take it right the **** back off when I got home after paying my $10 fine.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score

I believe we used 2 1/8" washers on each tow hook. Only needed as the bumper steps down onto the frame where the 2nd tow hook hole bolts in. (That has to be drilled out). They arnt necessary, but without them the tow hooks will angle down once tightened and looked bad.

svt_reid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe we used 2 1/8" washers on each tow hook. Only needed as the bumper steps down onto the frame where the 2nd tow hook hole bolts in. (That has to be drilled out). They arnt necessary, but without them the tow hooks will angle down once tightened and looked bad.

Alright thanks man that helps. I'll just keep putting them on until it's level. I appreciate it!

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I think the micro-pioneers would be too big to fit in the gap, you'd block a lot of light output.