A new look...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought my raptor a few weeks ago without the graphics and was dying to buy some to put them on. After searching the web for the best quality and graphics I chose to go with Josh @ designs n signs(frf sponsor)! He custom made my graphics and emailed me within 1-10mins of emailing him for updates on my decals. I also had him add reflective tears and raptor to my decals. I've never done a review for anything I've bought but this was amazing service and quality. Then I searched up and down the Houston area for installers on decals that weren't charging $400+ and "all day" to get my decals put on when I got refered to a shop near by. Took my truck to "on the go graphics" in Houston tx. Their website is onthegografixsigns.com. I can't tell y'all enough on how great and quick they installed the graphics. The owners name is Javier which is an A+ Guy at customer service and knows how to handle things. He made his workers stop what they were doing to install my decals. After all the decals were installed it made my dream truck look amazing. These decals literally changed the look of the truck drastically (front). Tried to take some good pics put its raining in Houston. Here's some pictures and tell me what y'all think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 74