New Antenna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Pynenut

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, It's all rubber. Looks pretty good quality. At least I won't bang the Antenna into the garage door everytime now.

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
x2 and if it is equal to the reception with the stock antennae, please provide a link (or pm me the link) I am quite sick of hitting my antennae on the garage driving in.

OP
OP
Pynenut

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same one I have, put mine on the second I got my truck home, Dont know if the locktight was still drying or what but I could not get it to thread all the way down (like 1/10th inch space) so I put a lil rubber gromet on there and you cant even tell

2837-2012-04-28-17-15-06-375.jpg

giffordt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. Might be worth a try. I love my "stubby" but the reception is spotty, at best.

TTOKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went through 2 of the rubber ones on my last truck. The rubber flexes in the wind at highway speed and eventually the curved look becomes permanent. The rubber becomes brittel after about a year and will snap off. Had one snap at about 40 mph and another snapped when I sprayed it with the water hose.

I did a billet antenae for a bit but the shine was distracting. Found this at pep boys and love it. It looks like factory but it is shorter than the cab. No reception loss. $17 at pep boys.

2ceb6358.jpg

TT