Need Spray in bed liner help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need some help with spray in liner options.

I'm having a really tough time finding dealers. I found line-x 2hrs away that quoted 1100 for flares, rear wheel wells and bed.

Now I found a dealer for Armadillo and for Scorpion liners. Both of those quotes were just at 850-875$

Does anyone know much about Armadillo or Scorpion liners? I was told (obviously by the reps) they are both strong, have great UV protection with lifetime warranties. Just want a good option and was hoping you guys might have some info about these.

BigBlock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scorpian is a solvent based product much like marine paint. You mix the resin and activator and paint it on with a brush, roller, or use hopper gun. The product does not have good adhesion, so the dealer must first apply a primer. Both the primer and bedliner contain ethyl acetate (EA) which is EXTREMELY dangerous while it cures over 72 hours. EA's vapors are literally explosive. Since it's basically a no pressure product, it won't look as nice as a high pressure product (like LINE-X).

You might want to reconsider and get LINE-X Premium (or Xtra). High pressure, looks great, no fading or loss of color.