need OEM horn harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am trying to find an OEM horn harness. Have tried to source the connector with no luck so far. Tried the salvage yards and body shops in my area, no luck. I could buy a new horn assembly for 48 bucks but right now seems a bit much for a connector. Anybody have a broken horn with a good harness to sell me cheap?

UPDATE: The connector for the horn side is WPT-1193, it is a little long to engage the locking tab but 30 seconds with a sanding block fixed that. I'll get Jimbo back his harness at some point.

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am trying to find an OEM horn harness. Have tried to source the connector with no luck so far. Tried the salvage yards and body shops in my area, no luck. I could buy a new horn assembly for 48 bucks but right now seems a bit much for a connector. Anybody have a broken horn with a good harness to sell me cheap?
i might. i removed my horn since i have a small air horn and the train horns. its still in my shop, i just need to find it.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I have my stock horns... Let me find them in the garage.

OP
OP
Ironhorse07

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My thinking was to build a break out harness to wire in a relay to switch the horn relay output to the train horns when the compressor is powered up. Not sure if I want to permanently keep it this way so I didn't want to chop up the harness. Thought no problem only a couple of connectors. Got the harness side, no problem, but the horn side has been a pain in the ass.

goinsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to achieve the same horn set up as @Ironhorse07 has described. I wired everything yesterday except the solenoid and power coming from the upfitter switch. If anyone has an extra harness after Ironhorse07 gets his, I'll be happy to buy it from you. I was going to just cut into the wires going directly to the OEM horn harness but wiring it on a separate harness probably makes more sense. Thanks.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I'm still trying to find one. would really like to source the connector.

Hang tight, I'll try and grab mine at lunch and I can send it out to you. Do you need my factory horns too?