Need help for my boyfriend's Christmas Present...Raptor Roof Rack suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

meesh

Reaction score
Hi all, I am in a panic looking for the perfect roof rack for my boyfriend's new Raptor. I've looked at a ton of different websites that have rack's available, but all look puny. I want something "tough" looking and a bit thicker than the skinny ones I've seen so far. I may not be searching the right way and was hoping some of you would have some suggestions for me. If you know of any websites with some awesome looking racks, please send them my way! Thank you!!

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Check out the vendors below.
White star industries makes an awesome chase rack, or custom ones.

Also see the Christmas post from Raptorwifey for more ideas.

Where are you located?

Yukon Joe

OP
OP
M

meesh

Reaction score
Check out the vendors below.
White star industries makes an awesome chase rack, or custom ones.

Also see the Christmas post from Raptorwifey for more ideas.

Where are you located?

Yukon Joe

Thank you so much for the help! I will look up both the vendors you listed as well as Raprotwifey. I am located in Dallas.

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Are you for real?

Yep.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
wait kids, she said Roof Rack?

Meesh, what does he need a rack for? We have a rack that use to put a canoe on our truck... Or there are roof mounted light bars? The ones 012Blue mentioned are for the bed of the truck to carry tires and gas and such.

I'm pretty sure there arent any racks in my Christmas thread though, so if you can explain what he would need it for then maybe we can help.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Yakima sells a decent one that can be mounted without drilling holes in the roof.

Depends on whats being racked in said rack.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Here is our Yakima with and without the canoe.

224882_698558626398_1325308159_n.jpg

425622_698558631388_454849277_n.jpg

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is our Yakima with and without the canoe.

That is AWESOME! Can you point me to the pieces you bought? I've looked at their site before and I was a little confused as to what I needed and what I didn't.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Never mind, I think I finally found it!

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Actually I'd love to see a close up of the front tie down and how, if at all, it touches the hood.

Sorry to the OP for taking over her thread. I would look at Yakima or Thule. There may be others, but those are the common names I've heard.