Need help in deciding which vinyl wrap color!

Choice of wrap color

• Matte Brown

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Brushed Titanium

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Gorelaz

Gorelaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys, I guess Im going with the matte coco, I've always liked seeing cars and truck on the street with that color they catch my eye everytime... now for more research on if I go with gloss or matte, but matte should be the obvious choice due to EPICness. I will update this thread with pictures of the final product when its done.

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm wanting to do a full wrap I've got some neat ideas to make it fun and advertise business, what's odd is I'm in Southern California I've tried to contact three or four different companies and no one will get back to me. I'm always friendly on the messages, I don't understand it lol.. I was planning on throwing down some good money for it and have it be really bitching but it's starting to look like I'll have to go to my regular vinyl guy and just do stickers.. You'd think they'd jump on a full raptor wrap especially after making it clear it's for advertising I know they charge extra for that....... Bastards!