Mud flaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Colemanater

Reaction score
Everyone has gone with PDP and no one has written anything on any of the others. So I am deciding to post something for a change. I was hesitant on buying the Rokbloks mud flaps for the Raptor because they mainly make flaps for all the ricers you see. However I liked the look and ordered them. Best decision ever! They look like they came stock and are wide enough to cover the tire and some more! Fairly easy install too, did it without removing the wheels and looks great!

OP
OP
Colemanater

Colemanater

Reaction score
Sorry for no pictures quite yet! I'll get one up here soon and no they are rigid! But if you hit on them they will flex so they went break, but they don't flap around. So it doesn't melt on my corsa exhaust tips. :)

OP
OP
Colemanater

Colemanater

Reaction score
Only picture I have, I can take some later, my camera was broken when I first installed them. However the pictures on rokbloks website are actually pretty good!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 130
Last edited: