Mesh material to fill fog light holes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craigcoram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These fog light holes are driving me crazy! I would like to have something along the lines of the center grille (where license plate bracket covers) to fill in the fog light holes.

Any suggestions??

Why in the world are those holes there anyway??

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These fog light holes are driving me crazy! I would like to have something along the lines of the center grille (where license plate bracket covers) to fill in the fog light holes.

Any suggestions??

Go to home depot or lowes and buy some "gutter guards". They are metal and have a grill type design. They are not super thick, so they are bendable to contur to the bumper hole. I would shoot it with some black rattlecan first. You can hold them in place with some auto grade doublesided tape. :peace:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
they actually sell the "gutter guard" stuff at automotive places and it's a bit more thick, pleasing to the eye. the bumper cutouts from what i understand were put there by one of the engineers who designed the Raptor's front suspension. they wanted people to see the suspension. true story.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score

Any suggestions??

Try a pair if black pantyhose? HAhaha. Sorry, that works for a pool sweep bag.
BDRAG

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
they actually sell the "gutter guard" stuff at automotive places and it's a bit more thick, pleasing to the eye. the bumper cutouts from what i understand were put there by one of the engineers who designed the Raptor's front suspension. they wanted people to see the suspension. true story.

You are correct sir:waytogo: