Mazzulla / SoCal Supertrucks Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny thing...my truck is currently at Mazzulla as we speak getting the exact bumper that you are asking about! I actually live 30-45 minutes away from Chris (Mazzulla's) shop, so I got ahold of them (after a few attempts...) and got my truck into them. I pick up the truck tomorrow and will update with pics and my impressions. My thoughts on the fact that they are hard to get ahold of...they definitely seem like the type of guys that rather have a tool in their hand rather than a phone or a computer, but I do see that they are not easy to get in touch with. I am definitely thinking that its going to be worth the efforts. I will update tomorrow...oh, and they do sell their bumper/skid plate kit through a retail store called Kartek in Corona, CA. If you live outside the area, I believe that you could call Kartek and mail order through them....

and LEEHWCAP, yes the frame has to be cut...I asked Chris about it and he said it has to be done so that they can get the low profile of the skid plate and I even asked the exact question if the stock bumper can be put back on (for resale). He told me that as long as i keep what they cut off, it can be re-welded on and the stock bumper can be reinstalled. As far as the insurance claim issue...Im curious myself...but I still got to have this bumper, Ill cross my fingers and hope I don't have to find out the hard way.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and LEEHWCAP, yes the frame has to be cut...I asked Chris about it and he said it has to be done so that they can get the low profile of the skid plate and I even asked the exact question if the stock bumper can be put back on (for resale). He told me that as long as i keep what they cut off, it can be re-welded on and the stock bumper can be reinstalled. As far as the insurance claim issue...Im curious myself...but I still got to have this bumper, Ill cross my fingers and hope I don't have to find out the hard way.

Thanks for the info

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got the truck home from Mazzulla. I'm pretty damn pumped about it. Chris is a good guy and gave me some good pricing. The guys are not salesman and aren't going to be the easiest to get ahold of but I sure think the results are worth it. So he basically threw in putting the front up to mid perch and alignment and putting in the rear shackles (which I guess was more complicated than expected)...all for the price he normally charges for the bumper installed. He seems to me like he's not really in it for the money. I think he truly enjoys what he does and being a salesman is not in his nature.

If your not close enough to go to his shop, I think I'd honestly just order through Kartek. They are salesman and I'm pretty sure can ship nationwide.

I'm a newbie to this site, so I'm trying to attach photos, hopefully it works. What do you guys think? Like it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 378

ALLOUTWARN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks really good. Thanks for the shoutout Allen , for those of you interested in a similar option/look here are a few pics of my bumpers installed on customers trucks. Our bumpers are $850 powdercoated

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 206