Matte Wrap (East Coast Style)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Just quick question.. is there any Raptor owners that has had there trucks wrapped on the East Coast mainly VA, DC MD area. It seems like all the wrap jobs are taking place on the West Coast. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Im picking up my SCREW in March and want to get this done before I start adding all the Mods for it.

Ohhh what is the time frame for the wrap to be done from start to finish.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just quick question.. is there any Raptor owners that has had there trucks wrapped on the East Coast mainly VA, DC MD area. It seems like all the wrap jobs are taking place on the West Coast. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Im picking up my SCREW in March and want to get this done before I start adding all the Mods for it.

Ohhh what is the time frame for the wrap to be done from start to finish.

I Just Had My Wrap Done here in central PA and live full time in the DC area.

~BGM

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Our supporting vendor here FTR Powersports does vehicle wraps and is in PA

Contact-Us--Sliced_04.jpg

Upen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. I'll be the guinea pig and get my truck wrapped at ftr. They aren't terribly far for me to get to.... But since I'm getting married in a month and moving to SC immediately after I'm gonna need FRF to sponsor the the job. I mean I would be a great wedding present and then you could all see how great it looks. I'm jut saying :)

::hidesbehindsofa::

OP
OP
DRAGONZFLAME007
Reaction score
I Just Had My Wrap Done here in central PA and live full time in the DC area.

~BGM

I live in the Hampton Roads area.. How long did it take.. or did you stay the weekend

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Our supporting vendor here FTR Powersports does vehicle wraps and is in PA

Contact-Us--Sliced_04.jpg

Im home for a few days in March from Afghanistan im trying to maximize my Raptorism since I will pick it up the day i get home. Damn i cant believe that I ordered my Raptor March 2011 and March 2010 i think my number is like in the single digits for production

GeorgiaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
advice?

Not to steal your thread but I am considering this full hood wrap in carbon fiber....it will be done in Athens GA by graphics company....do you guys like?

I think side graphics don't work....truck flares and bumpers were color-matched by previous owner and unless i paint/linex them I think the side graphics don't match the clean style.

My thinking on the hood was to wrap entire hood to give the carbon fiber hood look with the "B" option for logo.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• raptor proof.jpg
    raptor proof.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 151

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fake carbon fiber looks like shit. Might as well take a shit on your truck while you're at it.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Georgia, I wouldn't do the entire grill. I would just do the raised portion in the center. (Think from the edges of the grille up).

Also I like the logo in option B better

OP
OP
DRAGONZFLAME007
Reaction score
Not to steal your thread but I am considering this full hood wrap in carbon fiber....it will be done in Athens GA by graphics company....do you guys like?

I think side graphics don't work....truck flares and bumpers were color-matched by previous owner and unless i paint/linex them I think the side graphics don't match the clean style.

My thinking on the hood was to wrap entire hood to give the carbon fiber hood look with the "B" option for logo.

Thoughts?

It looks pretty good, I would just go with the side graphics my self. The mods that I have planned Day one when i get home is an appointment to get the bed and wheel wells linex-D, HID head lights, Smoked out Tail lights, Retrax cover, Weather-tech digimats, Back seat storage bin, KMD Rock star rims with NITTO Terra Duelers tires (keeping my stock ones for resale if need be) Plan on getting stealth bar and with 40" light bar Magna flow..others. I think that will be all that i can do for the time im home before I head back to Afghanistan.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Thoughts?

One question.. where did you get your decal print from. Did you find the design online or did they have the design already and you just picked out the vinyl. I would not mind getting the side graphics in blue since it will match my interior.