Looking for a chase rack..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rapford75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a good chase rack that will fit under a bed cover. Any suggestions? I did see one that had mesh sides that lined up under the bed rails and a front mesh rack. I liked it but I'm up for other suggestions. It will be used for 4wheeling in the mountains, not baja style running.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just bought the one made by XRD. That sounds like the one you described. Looked for a long time and decided it fit what I need and what I might want down the road too.
Holds everything and is easy to customize if you want to. That is what I am doing right now actually. I modified the tire mount and now am mounting other things. Provides a good place to mount quick fist mounts etc.
Thought even though you asked for other ideas you might appreciate some feedback on that one.

Guess I should add my off road driving isn't what you would call Baja either. Ranges from sand dunes in Michigan to rocky East coast with some South Dakota fun thrown in. First chance to put this rack to the test a bit will be SnoBall.

Last edited:

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just bought the one made by XRD. That sounds like the one you described. Looked for a long time and decided it fit what I need and what I might want down the road too.
Holds everything and is easy to customize if you want to. That is what I am doing right now actually. I modified the tire mount and now am mounting other things. Provides a good place to mount quick fist mounts etc.
Thought even though you asked for other ideas you might appreciate some feedback on that one.

Guess I should add my off road driving isn't what you would call Baja either. Ranges from sand dunes in Michigan to rocky East coast with some South Dakota fun thrown in. First chance to put this rack to the test a bit will be SnoBall.

I second what Labraptor says. The XRD rack is awesome. The rack performed flawlessly at havoc in the hills and when I went on a little excursion through windrock park. Where are ya planning on going with it?

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm glad you guys brought this up. I'd never heard of the XRD bed rack before. I've been half looking for a while but nothing has quite caught my fancy yet. This one looks really interesting. Who did you buy it from?

JayneCobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up the Saints Offroad Delta chase rack from Kirk over at Raptor Addict. It will fit under the folding covers.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm glad you guys brought this up. I'd never heard of the XRD bed rack before. I've been half looking for a while but nothing has quite caught my fancy yet. This one looks really interesting. Who did you buy it from?

XRD is a supporting vendor here as well as a member personally. Link on bottom right if on a computer. If on mobile then you have to look up vendor section.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I really like the XRD, if i ever go with a rack/cage i'll probly jump onthis.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks! I saw that he was one of our vendors shortly after posting. Now I'm trying to get a price.